Minor update 0.08.002
- Restored specialization of the city;
- Added a button to reconnect to the server;
- The map shows more information about hexes;
- Fix different bugs.
Minor update 0.08.001
Closed beta test started 12/01/2017
- Developed a new game client;
- Implemented War 2.0;
- Created starting scene of the game: authorization, registration, password recovery;
- Game chat;
- Improved many basic game mechanics.
Minor update 1.07.019
The second open alpha test started on 03/10/2017
- Implemented trade caravans in a simplified form.
- The building stone is renamed Stone.
- Redesigned interface of the city.
- Added image zagotkontora.
Minor update 0.07.018
The second closed alpha test started on 02/20/2017
- Implemented resource consumption.
- Plant renamed Factory.
- Added descriptions of buildings.
Minor update 0.07.017
(Feb 16, 2017)
- Implemented countries in a simplified version.
Minor update 0.07.015
(February 6, 2017)
- Influenced by.
- The influence of the relief of the region on the construction sites of the city.
- Exchange renamed Trading Company.
- Agora, Market and Trading Company produce from 1 to 10 pack animals per hour.
Minor update 0.07.014
- War. Added selection interface for attack troops.
Minor update 0.07.013
- Authorization Saving login and saving password. Load indicator
- Troops. Displays of troops of different units.
- Troops. Display the characteristics of the troops.
- Automatic check connection to the server. Automatic reconnection if necessary.
Minor update 0.07.010
- Simplified trade.
Minor update 0.07.009
- Graphics. Update icons and interfaces.
- Chat. Simplified implementation.
- Encyclopedia of the game. Rough implementation.
Minor update 0.07.007
Closed alpha test-1 started 12/15/2016
- Map. Main functions.
- War. Simplified land battles.
- War. Robbery resources.
- The science. Production flasks.
- The science. Simplified study of science.
- Economy. Resource production.
The very beginning of the creation of the game, these versions of the level “Hello world”. They were seen only by our programmers.