- General Questions Info@yourciv.com
- Technical Support email@example.com
- For investors firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually in this text the administration of the project describes in many way that everything that it does is correct, and that it does not happen, it (administration) is not to blame. We have written about the same thing. But we only got 10 points.
Probably the most useless text on the site. However, a tribute to fashion and the requirements of legislation force to declare such a policy. Here she is. We will save 15 minutes of your life and make a short retelling of human language, just three points:
- At registration and during the game we will learn about you a number of personal data. What is your mail, and still (possibly) name, account in social networks, phone, etc. We pledge not to disclose.
- We will use this data to send you (and your acquaintances) information about our projects.
- Impersonal data can be used for research. This neutral phrase hides the ability to load arrays of email addresses into an advertising system (e.g. Yandex or Google) to build a portrait of an audience and advertise the game to them. The method is quite reliable, and Yandex and Google about you and so everyone knows.