By providing the service with its e-mail, the user expresses unconditional consent also to the conclusion of this policy.
1. Personal information of the users that the service processes
Under this policy, the user’s “personal information” refers to:
Personal information, which the user provides about himself at registration (creation of an account) or in the process of using the site and the service, including personal data of the user.
Data that is automatically transferred to the service during its use using the software installed on the user’s device (browser or application), including IP address, cookie data, browser information The user (or other program that is used to access the service), the date and time of access to the services and other similar information.
If the principle of operation of the service provides for the user to place information about third parties (for example, customer’s customers), the said information also refers to the user’s personal information, under the conditions provided for in Section 2 “Information of third parties posted by the user in the service”
The service does not verify the authenticity of the personal information provided by the user and does not have the ability to assess its capacity. However, the service assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information and maintains this information in the current state.
2. Information of third parties posted by the user in the service
Some services may provide for the possibility of placing information about third parties in the service, for example, about acquaintances, their parents and relatives, partners of the user, etc. In such cases, the collection and processing of the above mentioned information by the service is governed by this policy, subject to the following restrictions.
3. purposes of processing personal information of users
The service collects and stores only the personal information that is necessary for the provision of the services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the user, except in cases where the legislation provides for mandatory storage Personal information within the time period specified by law.
Personal information of the user Service is processed for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party within the services, agreements and agreements with the service
- Providing the user with personalized services and fulfillment of agreements and contracts;
- Communication with the user, including the direction of notifications, inquiries and information concerning the use of the services, the execution of agreements and contracts, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the user;
- Improvement of quality of services, convenience of their use, development of new services;
- Conducting statistical and other research on the basis of impersonal data.
4. Terms of processing of users ‘ personal information and its transfer to third parties
The service stores personal information of users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
In respect of personal information of the user is kept its confidentiality, except in cases of voluntary granting by the user of the information about himself for general access to unlimited circle of persons. When using separate services, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available, if the public posting of information directly follows from the work of the service or its separate functions.
The service is entitled to transfer the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such actions, including by adhering to the terms of the respective agreement on the use of the service, expressing such consent;
- Transfer is necessary for the user to use a certain service or to execute a certain agreement or agreement with the user
When the user uses the services and services of the company payment agents when paying for the services;
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- Such transfer takes place within the framework of sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), and the purchaser is transferred all obligations to comply with the terms of this policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
- As a result of processing of the personal information of the user by its depersonalization obtained the impersonal statistics which are transferred to the third person for carrying out of researches, performance of works or rendering of services on behalf of service.
5. Change or delete personal information
The user may at any time change (update, add, delete) the personal information provided to them or part of it, using the built-in functionality of the site and the service.
The above rights may be restricted in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. In particular, such restrictions may include the duty of the service to keep the information changed or deleted by the user for the period established by law and to transmit such information in accordance with the legally established Procedure to the State body.
6. Measures applied to protect the user’s personal information
The service takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other Improper actions of third parties.